The Successful Candidate
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established and renowned college who invests heavily in it's staff and facilities with examples such as their state of the art equine centre, sports fields and academic facilities which will be extremely marketable.
Working in a this team is a fantastic opportunity if you:
- Enjoy devising and implementing effective marketing and communications campaigns targeted at different audiences
- Can demonstrate experience of developing and managing integrated marketing strategies, utilising a full marketing communication mix
- Expereince of liasing with and managing external agency partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- If you have some experience in the education sector or have worked with the education sector but that is not essential
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. It expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff therefore have a responsibility to promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults in accordance with the nature of this post. A DBS check is carried out for all appointments.