Delivering the best solutions across the globe for 40 years
Established in 1966, Computype have passion for customising and personalising their product range to remain a market leader and enable organisation to perfect their labelling systems, providing a more efficient process, reduced labour costs and accurate tracking.
Forever focussed on future development of their product ranges, Computype are leading the way in new technologies and opening doors for the evolution in smart labels and automation. The Product Development Engineer will be a key member of Computype’s internal team improving existing products and exploring and developing new product ranges.
- Working with colleagues to determine appropriate products to satisfy requirements.
- Planning, developing and testing new products designed for future requirements.
- The management of projects from inception to completion, ensuring that projects are completed on time.
- Identify any product or system failures and take action to ensure re-occurrence doesn’t occur.
- Activities to develop new processes and researching current and emerging technologies.
- Be preferably educated to degree level or have previous relevant experience in the field
- Have project management experience
- Have proven Product Development experience
- Preferably have either print, RFID, Adhesive knowledge
- Be a creative mind and an analytical thinker
- Possesses fantastic communication and have genuine problem-solving skills
Apply For This Role
You can click on the image opposite to Apply for this role or you can contact us directly. Joe Makin is our lead consultant on this role, call 01482 628808 to speak to him directly and find out some more information.