An exciting job opportunity has arisen with a global technology business looking to expand their marketing team by bringing in an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
This role will involve a high level of commercial and analytical marketing predominantly looking at marketing automation and how the customer journey can be adapted to gain more of the customer market share.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will report to The Head of Marketing and be responsible for:
- Drive customer acquisition through a diverse range of digital channels - maintaining and constantly optimising for maximum impact.
- Work in partnership with the Head of Marketing and a team of marketing channel specialists to plan digital marketing and ensure all customer acquisition marketing is executed to exceed targets, particularly ROI.
- Develop & deliver targeted campaigns across digital marketing channels, integrating with offline activity where appropriate
- Manage thought leadership interest generation campaigns and use marketing automation (HubSpot) to nurture prospects into high quality sales leads.
- Own all acquisition, activation and new customer marketing automation workflows in HubSpot in order to improve all lead to customer conversion metrics as well as increase average spend / product adoption from new customers.
- Analyse data from multiple sources in order to accurately report on acquisition activity to the business as well as use findings to improve channel performance.
- Manage and develop the prospect email marketing program, data segmentation and performance to ensure optimal performance including open rate, CTR and revenue.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute experiments throughout the prospect to activated customer funnel - identifying insights and key opportunities for improvement.
- Optimise web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to evaluate and optimise growth strategy and ultimate performance.
- Manage budgets and report on acquisition campaign ROI.
- Document, improve and embed customer journeys and prospect to new customer processes in our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Manage change throughout the business to ensure lead generation is a priority
To be the successful Digital Marketing Manager, you must have;
- B2B marketing experience, ideally in the technology industry
- Experience of defining and leading acquisition strategy, strong digital, customer segmentation and good commercial acumen
- Experience of running successful PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Be customer benefit focused and have a good understanding of ROI measurement/attribution
- Experience with creating and executing email campaigns as well as delivery reports.
All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.