An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established safety supplier based in the West Hull area. The company has seen significant growth in the last year and as such want to expand their team by bringing in a Business Development Manager to deliver a premium after sales process for customers as well as ensuring the current customers are still profitable and up-selling occurs when required.
As the Business Development Manager, you will report to General Manager and be responsible for:
- Ensuring that customers who have been converted have a thorough aftersales process delivered to them, with exemplary customer service being vital
- Continuing to own these accounts, meaning regular contact, developing the relationship with their decision makers, up-selling and reporting the sales data
- Supporting on larger accounts
- Processing inbound existing end user enquiries
- Completing sales administration activities such as creating samples, quote proposals and documenting client communications and actions
- Maintenance of pipeline
- Providing technical support when possible for end user accounts
To be the successful Business Development Manager, you must have;
- Experience in an Account Management or a Business Development Manager position preferably in a B2B environment
- A tenacious attitude as well as strong commercials because you will be building relationships with multiple stakeholders within large corporates nationally
- Experience with both phone based and face to face sales
- This role would suit someone who enjoys customer contact and is able to keep people engaged
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.