An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a national client who specialise in Cloud based solutions such as migrations, hosting and application development to name a few. They are looking to bring in a Sales specialist who can develop their existing customer base of over 200 clients and bring in new business revenue.
This role will be reporting to the The Head of Sales and have the following responsibilities:
- Build a solid understanding of the companies cloud propositions and the culture required to succeed in the space of cloud sales with a new business aligned quota through our existing customer base and targeting new business.
- Develops Sales Plans to position
- Utilise own network and the companies sourced prospects to develop new potential enterprise customers by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, establishing business relationships, qualifying new accounts and engaging with clients at C-Suite levels in order to build a solid go-forward pipeline of business development opportunities.
- Inputs all opportunities into their CRM system and adhere to pipeline and forecasting governance rules in order to deliver visibility and long-term predictability
- Engage client CEO/COO/CIO & business leaders and then apply knowledge of clients future business plans to build business case in order to achieve successful and widespread adoption of their cloud propositions into their business and solving our client’s “pain”
- Working with the cloud Consulting and Delivery Teams, Develop, implement and evaluate performance objectives and measures focusing on overall customer satisfaction in order to drive retention, repeat sales and advocacy
- Monitor client satisfaction and elevate issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution in order to drive customer retention and renewals
- Act as business leader for cloud sales supporting business controls, financial operating processes and any other governance requirements in order to maintain internal and industry compliance
Technical skills and Qualifications:
- Further education qualification degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent creative writing, and presentation, development and delivery skills to all levels of customer (C-Suite and below), for each phase of the sales process
- Consultative sales techniques selling cloud based propositions
- Understanding of the cloud marketplace and Business drivers
- Use of CRM tools – Salesforce
- Planning and team engagement skills
- Business management, financial awareness and contract law
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- Pension scheme
- Health benefits
- Flexible working
- Home working a
- Car allowance and £180,000 OTE
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on 01482 628808.
All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.