The Sales Manager / Sales Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and execute a strategic plan, looking specifically at target sectors and opportunities to increase market share, revenue and profitability
- Full commercial P&L responsibility for the TRM product side of the business ensuring the company meets sales and profit targets in line with strategic goals
- Business development, winning projects and focusing on developing long term relationship to maximise income and repeat business
- Managing your weekly activity to ensure your personal objectives and performance targets are achieved. This role will involve travel to customers and potential overnight stays
- Work with the Board and Senior Management team to identify areas that can solve customer problems, whilst create solutions for opportunities to up and cross sell
- Feed into R&D regarding new products, continually assess and take responsibility for limiting commercial risk when developing and introducing new products and services
- Understanding the company’s capabilities and capacity collaborating with other departments and how-to best service clients when working on new and on-going projects
- Staying abreast and up to date with market developments, technology and competitors
- Capacity planning in terms of assessment of what sales team and resources are required to achieve revenue targets
- Recruit, management, train and develop other sales staff as required. This will also involve setting clear objectives and undertaking performance reviews
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and shape a sales function within an already successful business, taking it to the next level. Ideal for a results focused sales professional wanting a challenge, who has proven business development and commercial sales experience and comfortable operating at board level.
The successful candidate will have a proven sales track record, enjoys opening doors and doing business development, securing new customers. Must have experience selling software, ideally SaaS or technology products and be exceptionally commercially astute.
This is a fast-paced business with a hardworking and entrepreneurial culture so applicants should mirror this.